Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nail in the Coffin

I'm not playing guitar at church anymore...
Today I thought I played well and all, and even MC and others said it was good and stuff... but then SOMEONE just looks at me and shakes his head... its so frustrating when people put you down, and I know i shouldn't quit just because of one person, but its for varying reasons but that is probably what made me make the decision. I don't think someone who does not come to practice has authority to be able to say someone did something crap, however talented or good they are. Church isn't about perfection in self, its about being with all your church friends and worshipping God and reading the bible and stuff like that... God does give people talents and gifts, but he doesn't give them so we can judge others who aren't as talented, he gave them so we can help each other.
On a better note, Got my hot little hands on my tickets to Malaysia! Going back mid december and coming back just in time for new year :) Can't wait to go back to see all my reles and eat myself to my heart's content and to buy loads of stuff!!!

No comments: