Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee.
Take my voice, and let me sing always, only, for my King.
Take my lips, and let them be filled with messages from Thee.
Take my silver and my gold; not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect, and use every power as Thou shalt choose.
Take my will, and make it Thine; it shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own; it shall be Thy royal throne.
Take my love, my Lord, I pour at Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself, and I will be ever, only, all for Thee.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
- I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the Most High.
- that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
- I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- Then my tongue shall tell of your righteousness and of your praise all the day long.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone