Yes... thats right.... hasn't sunk in yet (especially after 3 hours of group shopping...... which sucked really bad...) but I've finished high school FORVER! I can only feel the satisfaction of no rough waters for the next few months... something i've never been able to truly feel in my life. These last 3 exams were one of the hardest ones i've had... probably because i didn't study much, and the topics were pretty crap to say the least.... probability... damped simple harmonic motion...electrolysis...organic chem... all boring boring hard stuff.
My plans for the next 3 months or so:
- get a job
- lose a few kilos
- train in badminton to make it into states/national team and/or
- train soccer left wing position
- go to malaysia n see my fav. cousion get married.. also shopping and other stuff hehe
- celebrate NYE with my mates
- learn how to play 'classical' guitar
- finish the puzzle MC gave me... too bad 900 of the 1000 pieces are WHITE cos its a snow background...
- design the landscape for the front of my house... including new fences
- I WANT A CAR..... PLEASEEEEE DADDD
yep.... sounds pretty good....