Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Don't Blink...

I remember it like yesterday, when i put on my green macgregor uniform for the first time... and now I'm about to say farewell to this memorable time of my life. All the great times and some of the sad and gloomy times are in the forefront of my mind as I yet again look back onto the period where i have learnt the most about this world God has flung me into. Yesterday was when i found my feet, today is where the trials, tests and exams occur, and tomorrow, i hope to be a better person than i am today. But i will never forget the days where i stayed up and played games all night with my buddies, and the times when i played soccer in the rain just to get wet and have fun (and get a cold), and the times where we just lazed around at lunch and played good old big 2. Now we are getting older and going our separate ways, but hopefully, we will never forget this time, this group, this memory... which is drawing to a abrupt close...

No comments: