Friday, February 17, 2006

Poem dedicated to all of my migrating friends

This poem i wrote in 5 mins flat is especially dedicated to my best friend since grade 5, Shannon, who is leaving to Melbourne on saturday for uni. Also this poem is dedicated to all my other friends migrating for uni or to get away from me or whatever.

Untitled

We’re standing on the crossroads,
A place I never thought I’d be.
All of our childhood memories
Suddenly rush back through me.

I remember the day we first met,
When you were young and naïve,
We’d always be there for each other
And I never thought you’d leave.

The days we just teased each other
And played our childish games,
I never thought this time would end
But now I can only visit it in memory lane.

Now we are standing at the crossroads
And it’s almost time to part,
But no matter where you are
You will always be in my heart.

by Joshi~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat a love poem man! U love me or wat? lol jks. Nice poem, thanks