Friday, July 08, 2005

Pray for London

I got home from watching Fantastic Four at about 10 30pm last night. I was feeling pretty good, beacuse the movie was better than I thought. I was thinking of heading straight to the sack. When I walked up the stairs, my parents asked if i had heard anything on the news. I said no, then i was told of these london bombings. First thoughts: "You gotta be joking...". I ran to my trusty computer and watched some news reports. Second thoughts: " Not again..." This definately was not an accident. London just won the 2012 bid. Its the 7th of the 7th. The bombs were planted in perfect coordination (a few were detontated when two trains passed each other, to cause maximum impact). The bus was to show that this was not a malfunction, and to give a physical reminder of the terror. All this planning and coordination, for such a ruthless attack... makes me feel so disgusted.
Please take a few moments from your busy lives, and pray for London. Pray that God will work through this chaos, because He is in control of everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Was watching the 'tuxedo', changed channels as dvd on pause as had to get water, and london all over news. Let's all pray for those affected.
Jeff