Thursday, March 09, 2006

Different label, same deal...

You know, I thought being a uni student would tell everybody that I am an older and more maturer person, people would treat me that way... but I guess i was wrong. My opinion still counts as zilch. My comments are always jumped on with criticism and doubt. Not a single thread of benefit is laid to me, which is worse than before when I was sometimes given the benefit of the doubt because I was 'a kid'. I just feel so useless... so small... so restrained. Everything i have done feels like nothing now. When i offer my time and effort, I get debated with, ignored and looked down upon and sometimes i can feel the anger and hatred against me because i seem to think more wider and outside the box.

These past few months, I've been thinking of using the exit door. Other people and groups have chased for my effort and time, but i have for many years been faithful. I don't know if there is any point of staying in a place that i dont feel comfortable. I dont feel like anything positive is being achieved. People seem to all decide to stuff up my life at the same time....

Maybe its time for a change... a new setting... a fresh start

but for now, its just a maybe...

No comments: