Saturday, April 02, 2005

Quit week?

This week's been really tough on me unfortunately... all this frustration about things and feeling like quiting. I can't believe how hard it is to organise things properly, and keeping everyone happy at the same time. You don't want to disappoint anyone, but you have to one way or another. It gets even worse when the people who you are organising things for dont like the things you are organising, and they get all annoyed at you for doing little things wrong. I was told to organise a band, but when i start organising all the finer details, all of a sudden they want to organise to get what they want. But i guess thats part of life and I got to accept that sometimes.

Tonight's figs study was pretty good. For me, it feels very good to understand other people's perceptions and thinking from just a few short verses. Its amazing all the things you can get out of it! The only drawback now is the kids aren't very responsive. Over time, that may improve, I hope.

That's enough for me, time for precious sleep :P

No comments: