Monday, May 25, 2009

Why I'm not going to Malaya Corner for a while....

I had always respected Malaya Corner and its food.... I showed my pride towards this asian restaurant because of its affiliation with Malaysia... EVEN THOUGH it was owned by Honkies (and the food ain't true malaysian food).

But after today, I'm not going back for a long time.



We were having lunch there and look what Elaine pulled from the bottom of her dish.... on the serviette...



Massively long hair...


My Noodes weren't cooked well at all... the bottom parts were still bunched together like how they are cooked, and still lightly coloured and cold. Also had a really weird aftertaste like it had been soaked in some yuck liquid.

Surprisingly I ate more greens than meat/noodles... haha...

3 comments:

Mikey said...

YUMMM

Murray said...

While we're on the topic.. Beware of the Thai place on Mitre St.. It also suffers from the curse of the long black hair

Jan said...

Haven't you realised the fact that your MUM makes the BEST MALAYSIAN FOOD EVER!!!!

Why even go out when you could have Satay for Brekky, Lunch and Dinner????

I was never a fan of Malaya Corner by any means.