Saturday, August 13, 2005

Humbled...

I'm such a nothing. Just a void. A pawn in the chess board. An insignificant figure. Yet it astonishes me how someone can use such an imperfect being for their ultimate goal. I can confess... I'm not a good study writer. I'm not the best leader a group could have. I'm not the most focussed person around. I like to bum around when I am able to. I'm no good with talking to an audience more than 1. I'm so imperfect, yet God still works through me.

Today for FIGS, I wrote the study, and in the beginning I was so happy because I finished writing it so early. But in reality, I wasn't very prepared today. I shifted the leadership to someone else. I kind of bummed around and annoyed people a little bit in the study (sorry everyone ><). I feel terrible. Yet God worked through me. He was able to arouse the thoughts of a new christian. She asked great questions about being a christian. Questions that i knew the answers to, but i had once struggled with or always practiced. But i didn't know how to answer them properly. Luckily, i had awesome leaders to help answer the q's. Thank God that my study gave glory to him, despite its imperfections. Its truly a miracle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen
Everyone makes mistakes. Learn from them and move on :)
Jeff

Anonymous said...

14556 bytes in body
If you've been living under a rock for most of 2005, you may not know that podcasting is the latest Internet publishing wave, getting most of the same hype that blogging has gotten but much faster.

Greetings, I think your blog has top 10 potential. Keep blogging!

I have a shampoo site. I think it will eventually cover all things about shampoo .

Stop by when you get break. : - )

Anonymous said...

It was a good study Josh, now you just need to work on leading a study :-) But to practice writing studies, maybe you can help Euan on his :-P

Why's that shampoo thingy on your comments?

Sel