Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How will you respond?

Everyone's been dealt a hand in life, sometimes you might have pocket aces (pair ace) and other times you will have the worst hand imaginable.


But life's not about what you've been dealt, but what you do with the circumstances given to you.

Will you be the one who at the end of the day, says:

1) 'Master, you entrusted me with two talents; see, I have gained two more.'

or

2) 'I was afraid and went out and hid your talent in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.'

I want to make the most of all the opportunities I have been given, however good or bad the hand dealt may be, so that one day I will hear the Master reply: "Well done, good and faithful servant!"

1 comment:

Jan said...

Amen- trust and obey, for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.