- in my family, friendships and relationships (rough edges everywhere)
- in my ministries (in particular Worship and RICE)
- at work (busy busy busy)
- driving (near misses of cars hitting me and pedestrians running in front of my car)
- mentally (feeling very drained and not very aware as I usually am)
- timetable (pretty much every day is busy and booked out)
- financially (a few big surprises which have hurt me quite a bit financially)
... need to focus. move on. keep striving.
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.