Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1/4 Way Mark

It feels so bad... I still have 4.5 years until I graduate! People say I could've done Med, or something better than Achitecture... but I have to say that behind the time commitment, the subjective-ness of the course, and the cost from all the utensils we need... the course is finally beginning to feel must more interesting! Its funny how today, as the new semester began, we all have this new-found 'passion' or interest in architecture... when we've been bludging or whinging for the past 18 months.

A month of work experience has really opened my eyes to the reality of what I might be doing later on. Not really looking forward to the overtime and stress involved with that, but the designing and creative flair involved seems really interesting! Imagine walking around the city looking at a beautiful building and saying "I made that thing look good!"

Well, a new semester has begun. 13 weeks of pain and stress, but ultimately, it feels like it will be an enjoyable semester of learning, applying our creativity and logic, and ultimately, providing eye catching designs to 'wow' everyone! GO GO GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound too enthusiastic :(